1080p HD Video with a 160-degree viewing angle
• Upgraded removable and rechargeable battery
• Watch over your property no matter where you are with the Ring app
• Receive alerts triggered by the built-in motion detector or when the doorbell is pressed
• High quality infrared night vision
• Customisable design with two interchangeable face plates
• Can be mains powered if desired but it may require installation by a trained professional
• Lifetime purchase protection
Watch over your home from anywhere
The Ring Video Doorbell has matured, bringing you the Ring Video Doorbell 2 with upgraded video quality, night vision and power supply. The device boasts 1080p HD video with a 160-degree viewing angle so identifying those unwanted visitors or even the postman is much easier. From there, the two-way intercom system can be used to speak to whoever’s on your doorstep, whether you’re in the living room or 100 miles away.
Alerts are sent instantly to your phone even if they don’t ring the bell, as the heat-activated motion sensors will keep you constantly updated. Don’t worry if it’s dark outside, the camera’s new and improved RGB IR night vision sensor will deliver clear images. Coupled with the weather-resistant design, the Ring device can be used 24 hours a day, throughout all seasons. Further tailor home security to your personal and property’s needs by using the Ring app to customise motion zones.
A new removable battery makes recharging your Ring Video doorbell hassle-free, although this will not have to be done too frequently as a single charge can last up to six months. The Ring app will let you know when your doorbell is low on battery, so you’re always prepared. Alternatively, the Ring Video Doorbell 2 can be hardwired to an existing doorbell at your home.
In the unfortunate event that your Ring Video Doorbell 2 is stolen, Lifetime Theft Protection ensures that your device will be replaced free of charge.